Tuesday 28 February 2012

Bought a bike - Just looking at it is exhausting!

elephant on a bike

I have bought an exercise bike. My problem is going to be the exercising as I have a broken foot and both legs have torn achilles. So even swimming is impossible due the broken foot HOWEVER I have decided that at least on an exercise bike I am sitting and not all of my weight are on my legs. 

It is summer here in Australia and it is HOT! We have had days in the 30's (late 80's early 90's for those in the USA) with humidity around 93% - not pleasant. And rain - lots and lots of rain. We are expecting around 130 mm in one day alone. Plus every day of March is expected to rain. Why have a lap band? I could go outside and have it melt off me. Bring on winter!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my god I now what you mean! This weather is killing me! I am sweating constantly!

    Looking forward to winter and boots and tights!!!

    Glad I was directed to your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete