Sunday 25 March 2012

JOKE

Someone told me this joke the other day and so I thought I would share.

A married lady found a bottle washed up on the beach and so closed her eyes and rubbed it.
WHOSH! A genie appeared and granted her three wishes.


The lady asked for the genie to make her the most beautiful woman on earth. "Certainly" said the genie "but please know this, whatever you ask for will also be given to you husband - ten fold. So be aware, that your husband will be the most handsome man on earth."


"That is ok" said the woman. "I will still be the most beautiful woman on earth and so he will still want me."


WHOSH - her wish was granted


For her second wish the lady asked to be the richest person. "Well" said the genie. "I can make you the richest woman but your husband will be the richest person, as he will receive 10 times the amount of money you do."


"That's ok" said the woman. "I don't mind".


WHOSH - her wish was granted


"Well" said the genie. "What would you like for your final wish?"


The lady replied "A small heart attack"




No comments:

Post a Comment